Thursday 2 August 2012

Two takes on one look.....


   
      Makes me think of the Oscars!



                        Hi-Low There!

                        Here even the high prices are affordable!

             Great jewellery and great prices.  
           I love that this necklace is delicate
           but still chunky enough to make a
                             statement.

          This necklace made me think of a 
             photo I took with my phone of 
                    another great necklace.





 Lets Take a Deal

Can only credit this pic to Walmart as
I went back about the necklace and some
sharp shopper had snapped it up!
If you know the designer, drop me a line.
Where did I find this one?  Walmart of all places!  The picture leaves a lot to be desired, but the necklace gives the same feeling for less than half the price.  I know, it's not as delicate as the JJ Orr necklace, but when you're watching your pennies and shopping for a certain look...leave no stone unturned.  Those who would turn up their nose at this bargain have more money than fashion sense.  It's the confidence of the wearer that would sell this necklace...that  a slouchy tee, skinny jeans and a great pair of boots!!

Check out JJ Orr's website for some more beautiful accessories

Since I'm all about the bling I couldn't resist showing another of JJ Orr necklaces.  I'd call this one "Starry Night" what do you think Vincent?








No comments:

Post a Comment